Check out frequently asked questions:
51. What is the general trademark registration process?
52. What documents do I need for trademark registration?
53. Are all classes available in all countries?
54. Why don’t I register my trademark on all classes?
55. How to choose a class?
56. What is trademark priority registration (priority claim)?
57. How can I claim priority?
58. What does applicant mean?
59. What address should I use? What is applicant address?
60. What is trademark description?
61. Can I use hyphen or a number in a trademark?
62. What is international registration of a mark? What is global trademark?
63. How to choose the country when protecting my trademark?
64. How long does a trademark registration last? When does a trademark expire?
65. What is trademark infringement/ violations?
66. What are trademark disputes?
67. What is trademark acceptance?
68. Can a trademark be renewed? How many times can I renew a trademark?
69. What is the general trademark renewal process?
70. What is the general trademark assignment process?
71. What is a trademark filing number?
72. What is a trademark registration number?
73. Is the trademark filing number the same as the trademark registration number?
74. What is a trademark filing date?
75. When is a trademark protected from? (what date is a trademark protected from?)
76. What is a publication date?
77. Why is a trademark published?
78. How long is a trademark published for?
79. What is a trademark examination?
80. Will a trademark be accepted?
81. What is a conditional acceptance?
82. What is a trademark disclaimer?
83. What is association of a trademark?
84. What is a rejection of a trademark?
85. What is a granted trademark?
86. What is an opposition of a trademark? What is objection to a trademark?
87. What is a trademark renewal?
88. When should I renew a trademark?
89. When is a trademark abandoned?
90. What is an assignment of a trademark?
91. Who is an assignor of a trademark registration?
92. Who is an assignee of a trademark registration?
93. Do I have to file and record any changes relating to the name or address of the applicant of a trademark registration?
94. What governs trademark registration?
95. Who regulates intellectual property and trademark rights?
96. Do I have to use my trademark?
97. What is a cancellation of a trademark?
98. What is WIPO?
99. Is a trademark a fixed asset?
100. Can I register a trademark in Dubai only?
Step 3: Incorporate language that you can use to connect, advertise and impersonate on social media.Read More
The Entrepreneurial success of Disney - How Copyrights and trademarks turned into Billions of Dollars?Read More
Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC): A Look at Its Different Brands and Trademark ProtectionRead More
From Sponsorship to Social Responsibility: How SABIC Built Strong Brand Awareness in KSARead More
How Almarai Used Intellectual Property to Gain a Competitive Edge: A Guide for Restaurant OwnersRead More
Rocket Lawyer: How Intellectual Property Became a Competitive Advantage for the Company in Targeting EntrepreneursRead More
Integreight: How Intellectual Property Gives This Egyptian Tech Startup a Competitive AdvantageRead More
Building Brand Awareness in the UAE Technology Industry: The Success Story of CiscoRead More
Trademark licensing - Monopoly sets an example of how legacy brands can keep up with changing customer preferences.Read More