Valentine Themed Trademarks23-05-10
On the occasion of St. Valentine’s Day, there is a wide range of Valentine-themed products have been trademarked over the years. Here are some fun Valentine-themed trademarks (click for USPTO details):
VALENTINE DUST – filed under Class 28 - A non-consumable, non-toxic novelty confetti item consisting of confetti, oats, glitter, grains, and cinnamon encased in a decorative pouch.
- VALENTINE VINEYARDS – filed under Class 33 – wines.
- VALENTINE RIDES – filed under Class 28 - Toy Vehicles and Accessories.
- OFFICIAL CANDY OF CUPID – filed under Class 30 - candy.
- VALENTINE (logo) – filed under Class 11 - Thermo-electric Apparatus and Accessories for Kitchen and Restaurant Use–namely, Food Fryers, Infra-red Food Ovens, And Plate Heaters.
- THE CUPID STUNT (logo) – filed under Class 35 - Advertising agency specializing in the design and execution of word-of-mouth, viral, buzz, and experiential marketing programs; Creative marketing design services; and other services
- CUPID'S HOT DOGS EST. 1946 – filed under Class 42 - restaurant and carry-out restaurants featuring hot dogs